I’m not good English, so this page translated by google.
LibreCAD is an open source free CAD.
Those written in large DWG (AutoCAD) are heavy and difficult to use.
There seems to be no such thing as AutoCAD data to open comfortably
A new version has been released, but I still can’t open Dwg.
- Garbled characters when reading JWW
- How to download LibreCAD (Get the file online)
- Basic usage of straight line relation (video)
- Simple videos (delete, etc.)
- Draw a straight line (any suitable line)
- Enter relative coordinates @ with the space key (draw by entering coordinate values)
- Limit the points that can be clicked (selectable location) = Snap
- Enlarge the text of the dimension
Garbled characters when reading JWW
How to download LibreCAD (Get the file online)
Sites with CAD software:
Down destination: Home of LibreCAD, 2D-CAD
How to download Video:LibreCAD_File Download
_The file to download differs depending on the OS.
◎ Works on any platform of Mac, Windows and Linux .
The arrow is for Windows.
Click to go to the download page.
You can get the latest version by clicking on the red arrow.
If you install and launch it, you can display it in Japanese with the language setting (still only a part)
. It will be displayed only when you first launch it. Once launched, it will not be displayed .
If you want to change the language used from the second time, use “Options” on the menu bar .
◎ You can display in Japanese in the appearance of “Options”> “Application Settings” . (Since there are many languages, it may be good to set it for studying a foreign language.)
Basic usage of straight line relation (video)
Simple videos (delete, etc.)
I updated the previous video because it was hard to see the line.
It is difficult to show the lines clearly in CAD videos.
Draw a straight line (any suitable line)
Click the icon on the toolbar (like the image)
(1) ” Left click ” at any place
(2) Extend the line and ” Left click ” again wherever you like
(3) End with ” Right click “.
Enter relative coordinates @ with the space key (draw by entering coordinate values)
◎ Draw a 400×300 rectangle
◎ + : Red + indicates the origin.
◎ + in red ○: The origin when specified in relative coordinates.
How to enter relative coordinates is:
(1) Press the space bar.
(2) The “cursor” will enter the BOX at the end of the light blue arrow.
(3) Enter @ 400,300 .
@ Means from relative coordinates. [@ ~, ~] There is a ” comma ” between numbers .
The location for entering numbers can also be below.
If there is no command line (numerical value input field), click as shown in the image.
Limit the points that can be clicked (selectable location) = Snap
At the intersection, on the line, at the center of the circle, at the end of the line, at the center of the line
End point (end point) Only the end point can be selected.
With this selection, you can’t draw anywhere other than the end point.
Can only be selected above the element’s overline
Enlarge the text of the dimension
◎ The letters are small, so make them larger.
(1) Click the ” Select pointer ” icon.
(2) Try the numerical value and click. If something other than a number is selected as shown in the GIF image below, it needs to be disassembled .
(3) Select including the numerical value by the above method.
It’s OK if the color changes.
(4) Click “Tools”> “Change / Modify”> “Disassemble Polyline”.
(5) Select “Tools”> “Change / Modify”> “Properties”.
(6) When the shape of the cursor changes, click the numerical value to open the property setting window.
If you change the value at the tip of the arrow, it will increase.